Covid-19, Updates and Tips
The current Covid-19 pandemic which has ravage through most countries is nothing to joke about, it has claimed lives of both elites and regular citizens and brought powerful states to a standstill.
Here at Essential Relief International, we believe it is our corporate responsibility to sensitize everyone on the effects of this pandemic and share some safety tips which will help you during this period. Note that we are not experts and we therefore expect you to always adhere to your local medical precautions and WHO rules.
Tips to staying safe:
- Stay home: Prevention is better than cure, if you have no business doing outside, it is always best to stay home
- Wear nose masks whenever you step out
- Respect social distancing rules and maintain a distance of about 6 feet from others whenever you are in public
- Always wash your hands with running water and wipe it down using a tissue
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizers whenever you touch regularly used items like money, doors, phones etc
- Properly clean surfaces which are regularly used
- Maintain a nutritious diet
- Do not cough or sneeze openly
- Avoid stigmatization
Current Update: As at 17th September, 2020. 10:40am
Follow our social media accounts to get up-to-date tips and information on the Covid-19 pandemic